Ordering Cichlids Online?

Goldy

Spencer Jack's www.cichlaholic.com is probably the best in Canada. A semi-local source is the AA member, fairdeal - he usually has a good selection of cichlids - check his thread in the sponsor section. You can usually arrange for free delivery to Edmonton, his prices are great and quality is high.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let me know if you find anyone that's good to order from. I found spencer jacks price to be crazy and then the shipping on top of it. Eeek

Have you tried fairdeal? He's a member/breeder on the forum here - check his threads in the Sponsor forum. His prices are great, quality is usually top notch and often can get fish delivered to Edmonton (he lives in Cgy) for free depending on if other members are traveling (post in the Free Travel forum)

Let me know if you find anyone that's good to order from. I found spencer jacks price to be crazy and then the shipping on top of it. Eeek

Have you tried fairdeal? He's a member/breeder on the forum here - check his threads in the Sponsor forum. His prices are great, quality is usually top notch and often can get fish delivered to Edmonton (he lives in Cgy) for free depending on if other members are traveling (post in the Free Travel forum)

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I'm having problems with this site right now. And I can't find where to message him. grrr

Spencer's prices are not too bad compared to any LFS I've been to. And shipping through him is way cheaper than any other place I've ordered from, but if you're still worried then do a group order and split the shipping up.

What are you looking for? It might help to do a wanted ad and see if someone has what you want.

Edited by Noodles

• 4 months later...

Straight from the Lake Aquatics

we have been in bussiness since 1994.

First importer to import direct from Africa to Canada.

our main bussiness is wholesale off wild caughts

from Malawi and Tanganyika.We have just started dealing direct to the public in the last year.

we can ship only full box orders anywhere in canada.

for pics off past imports go to our website.

sftlaquatics.com.

thanks.