NLS question

Stacey

Does anyone here know which (if any) Calgary stores stock the 250 gram jar of the "H2O stable wafers"? I've only ever seen the 125 gram jar.

My oscar, being the piggy that he is, makes it his business to not only eat all of the food I put in for him, but also makes an effort to eat the pleco's dinner as well! :smokey:

I don't think I need to purchase the pail size, with only those 2 fish eating them. (Although if anyone in Calgary has a pail and they would be willing to sell me some that would be great too.)

Thanks!

Sorry, no....I do not carry them at Riverfront, and if Gold Aquariums does not, I think you are out of luck (since I am certain Petland does not). On the other hand, we do have the 125g containers on for 20% off until month's end for CAS and Riverfront club members.

http://www.cichlid-food-canada.com/retail.html

Option One is call around to the above stores. Option Two is to PM 'RD.' on here and ask him nicely which stores he supplies that size of food to. Option three is to take advantage of the sale at Riverfront and if anything, the second container would stay fresh until you needed it, right??

I would love to carry the larger size, but the 125g is a slower seller than most of the other formulas, and I would not like to sit on a bunch of 250g containers more than a few short weeks. Perhaps if a few people would like them, I could bring in an order if I felt that at least ½ was already sold.

Excellent options Tanker and Toirtis........... and thanks for the reminder about that sale, I've got to pick up several things for a new tank anyway, so probably taking advantage of that sale would be the most convenient option right now.

I would love to carry the larger size, but the 125g is a slower seller than most of the other formulas, and I would not like to sit on a bunch of 250g containers more than a few short weeks. Perhaps if a few people would like them, I could bring in an order if I felt that at least ½ was already sold.

That might work........ if anyone else here has pigs in their tank thinly disguised as fish?? Anyone?