sad sight to see

cowboy

over populated, tainted food, bad water conditions, who knows but it is a sad sight and alot of money down the drain. wonder if they will get investigated for it. wonder if things like that could cost you a breeding license if their is one for aro's

I wonder... I've often seen some of these holding tanks, grow out tank densely populated. Most of the time there is constant water changing/filtration and the antibiotics flow like syrup. There usually isn't many loses until the drastic changes when they go up for sale and are moved. Although the water looks soupy, the fish don't look like they were sick. I think the food was bad , or they got electricuted or at least something sudden . The last time I had a heater fry my tank , when I got home at the end of the day , that was a similar sight I came home to.

something tells me that those were not of the AAA grade either. i am always worried of the heater crack and electricuting my fish. i bought a titanium heater for my 230 gal tank with a control. think i move all my tanks over to those heaters eventually