Dragon Goby and Shrimp

And he doesn't try snacking on the shrimp? How are the bee gobies for temperment? I had hear that they could be aggressive and such, but if not I am considering getting one or some.

And he doesn't try snacking on the shrimp? How are the bee gobies for temperment? I had hear that they could be aggressive and such, but if not I am considering getting one or some.

Dragons have very tiny throats for their size. They normally sift for their food in the silt of estuaries. He has accidentally sucked in a Bee but spits it out so fast it's hilarious. He has no interest in snacking on the shrimp (loves brine shrimp) even 1/2 " Orange shrimp. I also am amused watching him roll over onto side when shrimp are stroking him with their feelers (? right word).

The Bees are noted for their squabbling amongst themselves. It is recommended keeping them in groups of 5+, more the merrier. I have seen nibbled tails on a couple of new fish, but they soon loose interest, the fins heal and all is well. I must add that there are at least 4 species of Bees, mine are the smallest B doriae @ 3/4 - 1".