White Silica Sand

Lee

Hi Everyone,

I have been converting my Cichlid tanks from gravel to sand with a remarkable change in the colours and behaviour of my fish. I have been using Lane Mt. Sand which is a white silica based sand. I was given this sand and now I need more, does anyone know where I can purchase this product from?

Thanks for your help

Lee

Hi Everyone,

I have been converting my Cichlid tanks from gravel to sand with a remarkable change in the colours and behaviour of my fish. I have been using Lane Mt. Sand which is a white silica based sand. I was given this sand and now I need more, does anyone know where I can purchase this product from?

Thanks for your help

Lee

Here is there web site with contact info. They say they have distibutors in Canada. Email them and see what they say.

http://www.lanemt.com/contacts.htm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your help

Lee

Here is there web site with contact info. They say they have distibutors in Canada. Email them and see what they say.

Your contact is Shane Roth with Target Products. They are in Calgary and represent Lane Mountain in all industries except municipal water filtration. AWI in Calgary works with us on large filter projects. Shane is at 403-615-5661.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your help

Lee

Your contact is Shane Roth with Target Products. They are in Calgary and represent Lane Mountain in all industries except municipal water filtration. AWI in Calgary works with us on large filter projects. Shane is at 403-615-5661.

Thanks for the help