DIY project gone mad

popik

I already had a bunch of Electric blue females (11 to be exact haha) so theres 3 in there now. I added a Red Empress and have a few Daphodil Pulchers in there.

Next weekend i will meet up with Fairdeal and add to the 6 Yellows i got from him last time we met with a couple Blues, about 4 blue dolphins and a couple eureka reds. Dont want to get too crazy with load as i would like to raise these fish to maturity and have them all grow together.

Leons show tank was definately an inspiration as it is probably one of the nicest i have seen and respect the fact that he built his own cabinet as well.

Edited by popik

Looks excellent! Very good work on the stand and canopy. Out of curiousity, what made you choose aspen for the trim? Not really a common wood.

Boom :boom:

Price mostly...i was going to work with Mahogany again but the costs were nearly double and the material would have needed some mill work. I still need to add a joiner and planer to my shop...you can only do so much with a hand plane. haha