Hostal Fish Gets Time Out!

Gnaw

Alright I have an empty 10gallon thanks to darkstar.

Because my 100 gallon is not up and running (yet) and I don't want to give anymore of my fish away I decided to isolate the dominant male (bully).

My more docile yellow labs are taking a trashing from this guy. I was watching them one day and he attacked one of the two by latching on his face (with his mouth obviously) and swimming in circles! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! So for the well-being of my yellow labs big brownie the bully needs a time-out.

Now, that being said. Will this have a negative impact on him?

Them latching on mouth to mouth is how they do battle. Happens all the time in my big tank. Have a look at Fishful Thinking's video of his tropheus under the freshwater photography section. Is that what you saw?

The "time out" won't have any "negative impact" on him as far as I know. Why, what do you think might happen to him?

Boom :boom:

Them latching on mouth to mouth is how they do battle. Happens all the time in my big tank. Have a look at Fishful Thinking's video of his tropheus under the freshwater photography section. Is that what you saw?

The "time out" won't have any "negative impact" on him as far as I know. Why, what do you think might happen to him?

Boom :boom:

Yes it was something like that.

Reason I asked was because I really like his colors wondering if this will cause them to dull.