beautiful reef

Crystal

Absolutely jawdropping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyLFVqppiW0...feature=related

This is what made me decide to try saltwater. :drool:

I am have never even seen corals (except 3-4 1" frags) and I don't even know what quarter of this is - but it is inspiration!

The color balance is nice, I hear people say they only want hte most colorful - but this shows how browns and tans highlight the brighter ones!

What are the majority of those? hard corals? I can't wait for my coral book to arrive to id some of this - definitely bookmarking it!

I don't think I could afford one of those clams, let alone - how many did I count? 19?

Definitely gives me ideas on how I want my tank, but I think I would have a number isolated rocks in front with polyps - is it a myth that polyps won't cross sand or truth?

wow that's an amazing tank. From what I seen that tank is mainly a SPS(small polyp stony) coral and Clam tank. They must have spent a small fortune for that tank. Well worth it in my opinion. :thumbs: Perhaps one day we could have tanks like that.

Here is a picture of my tank.

Panorama1copy.jpg

Nothing like that tank you linked but perhaps one day!