Discus pics

You do have a few nice ones in there. I also like the blue one with the markings in his face. Which ones are the Kenny's discus?

Thank you! One of them looks mostly white, with very subtle red going through it. It is a checkerboard, but his colors have not come in yet. The other is the Leopard Snakeskin, which after having him for a while, I have come to the conclusion it must have some sort of internal parasite, so I have order some really good deworming flake through the internet. It is still eating and his bowl movements look healthy, but he is not growing properly, with black eyes and starting to get a pinches forehead (with 5 feedings a day) should be impossible.

NLS has 1mm treated with garlic that will do the trick...

I feed my Discus the galic NLS 1 or 2 times a week and have had no internal parasite problems...

If you suspect parasites with your Discus you better treat immediatly with something a little stronger.... it will kill everything you have eventually...

Is the Discus you are talking about the 2nd from the top.... the pigeon blood?

That fish deffinetly looks like there is a problem from the picture... lots of peppering is an indication that it is stressed in some manor... disease or surrondings or just that the Discus that is at the bottom of the pecking order... His body sort of indicates that his growth has been stunted..

black eyes! that worries me as that is also a sure sign of something bad....

Edited by corrosionjerry

Is the Discus you are talking about the 2nd from the top.... the pigeon blood?

That fish deffinetly looks like there is a problem from the picture... lots of peppering is an indication that it is stressed in some manor... disease or surrondings or just that the Discus that is at the bottom of the pecking order... His body sort of indicates that his growth has been stunted..

black eyes! that worries me as that is also a sure sign of something bad....

No that pigeon blood is just the stunted runt. He is just low quality, which is the reason for the peppering. I am talking about the Leopard Snakeskin that seems to have problems. He eats well, and his stool is fine, but he is starting to get a pinched forehead and odd shape, and with 5 feedings a day (and he eats really well) he should be really fat. Think he has some sort of nematode that is sucking all the nutrients out of him.

I had a closer look at your Leopard Snakeskin... you are right he doesnt have a good shape to him.... its to bad he has some great spotting on him...

Hopefully you find out what the problem with him is....

Try the garlic NLS or even some of the garlic liquid that you can put on fish food ...

I had a closer look at your Leopard Snakeskin... you are right he doesnt have a good shape to him.... its to bad he has some great spotting on him...

Hopefully you find out what the problem with him is....

Try the garlic NLS or even some of the garlic liquid that you can put on fish food ...

Yep, hopefully I can get his shape back to normal. I am pretty sure he has parasites, although I saw him pass a bowl movement a few minutes ago and it looked fine, this is a fish from April and it came to me with that shape, so if it's not parasites then it must just be a bad fish. I got some flake and pellets soaking in garlic puree and water. Going to pick up some garlic guard in a few days, and like I said have purchased a junk load of really good angel de-worming flake (7 oz of it.) I plan on de-worming routinely from now on. LOL