Red sea co2 pro system delux

t.j.t

I just bought this red sea co2 system, but im having problems hooking the regulator too the co2 tank. It says it connects too 3 diffrent tanks, and the nut on the end of the regulator screws onto the tank, but theres a extention "arm" on the regulator preventing the pin on the tank being pused allowing the air too release from the bottle.

There arm/steam has a hex shape on it, and ive tried to turn it left and right and it turns maybe a quarter then locks up again. Im really worried about over losing this or tightening it if its not meant to come off. The install book shows the regulator without the arm/steam but i cant figure out how to do it, and im scared to break this off.

Anyone have any advice? ive googled about 20 diffrent things i could call it, the redsea website doesnt even have a help forum or online install pdf. even went to youtube. help before i break this thing trying to figure out how to get this extra steam off.

Thanks.

This is what i need the part too look like

http://rc.marinedepot.com/IMD/250/RS2317/RS2317_1.jpg

but his is what it looks like right now with the arm on the bottom.

http://www.f3images.com/IMD/250/RS2315/RS2315_1.jpg

This can be deleted, Ive found out the attachment doesnt change, the fish store sold it to me said it was universal, but looking at the packaging it says it for standard co2 cylinders not paintball cylinders.

Ill be taking a trip back to the lfs tomorrow.