Tanks in Edmonton

flux

Is there anywhere in Edmonton that I can get a tank pre-drilled to my specifications? Or am I going either have to build one myself or have to ship one up from the US?

I wouldn't be opposed to drilling my own tank if I can find one that doesn't have a tempered bottom...

Any ideas?

Aquarium Illusions great customer service and excellent tanks. Go in and take a look at some of their work.

Fantastic - that's like 5 minutes from work! Thanks for the tip.

This isn't exactly on the same topic as the original thread, but do you all source live rock here in Edmonton, or do you order elsewhere? I'd rather not cook 100lbs of rock in my house due to the smell... garage isn't an option since it isn't heated, and I'm out of town most of the summer. I wouldn't be opposed to getting a whole bunch of base rock that doesn't need to be cooked and seed my tank with a bit of live rock and just let it cure over the winter...

Heck its warm enough now I would just buy a box or 2 off J&L and a big tote from Walmart or a small kid pool. Used as many powerheads as it takes to have circulation everywhere a few heaters ans your rock will be fine in the garage. You will save a few hundred dollars and alot less headache (algea of dry base rock sucks) in the long run.

The best IMO would be one of those big blue barrels with 2 or 3 boxes of Live rock from J&L 3 or 4 Maxi-Jets or the biggest used powerheads you can find on the classifieds. Let this cook over the summer and be ready to go in the fall.