Photos - July 09 2009

Charles

Nannobrycon eques - mid-water schooling fish. I have around 180 of them in my 125. They will school together like a line from one end of the tank to the other. Quite unique. Some has a small red batch on the bottom half of the tail.

IMG_6224.gif

Nannostomus sp. red pencil - other trade name of them = coral red pencil. The males are really red. I have 1 male here is so red that you won't even see the black stripes.

IMG_6241.gif

Corydoras algodon - big... around 2", quite unique pattern on them.

IMG_6232.gif

Corydoras fowleri - a bit smaller than the algodon. Same kind of pattern. I can't tell the differences. Perhaps the different color of the shape of the body.

IMG_6234.gif

Corydoras skunk

IMG_6227.gif

Corydoras agassizii

IMG_6229.gif

Corydoras reticulatus

IMG_6248.gif

Marble hatchet - I have 150 of these with the eques and corydoras skunt and agassizii in my 125 gallon tank. They occupy the top of the tank, the eques are in the middle, and the corydoras on the bottom. It is quite a good combo.

IMG_6230.gif

Peacock bass - tucunare

IMG_6218-1.gif

IMG_6219-1.gif

L190 pleco with the L199 - I love this photo. It gives you the size different of how big my L190 is. The L199 is about 3".

IMG_6194.gif

L330 watermelon - this one has the least spot.

IMG_6201.gif

L142 - big white spot

IMG_6203.gif

Lastly, a photo of the 7" tigrinus. It is so hard to take a photo of this guy. Never comes out with light. Always hiding at the back of the tank.

IMG_6200.gif

Edited by Charles