Vendor Review Reminder

Tanker

Hi everyone... I just had to remove yet another vendor review thread from the forum. Just a reminder - again - that we do NOT post reviews of stores on the forum, other than forum sponsors and then only in the sponsor's section.

I know... everyone has an opinion they just love to share, and telling everyone how great-crappy-wonderful-dirty a store is or is not seems like a great idea... but in the long run it really isn't. The internet is 'forever' and anything you say goes 'everywhere' and can stay there. Google doesn't know you posted a week later and said a store cleaned up...

So save it for the vendor review survey and let's all use the tools that benefit the community in the longer term.

Hi everyone... I just had to remove yet another vendor review thread from the forum. Just a reminder - again - that we do NOT post reviews of stores on the forum, other than forum sponsors and then only in the sponsor's section.

I know... everyone has an opinion they just love to share, and telling everyone how great-crappy-wonderful-dirty a store is or is not seems like a great idea... but in the long run it really isn't. The internet is 'forever' and anything you say goes 'everywhere' and can stay there. Google doesn't know you posted a week later and said a store cleaned up...

So save it for the vendor review survey and let's all use the tools that benefit the community in the longer term.

My apoligies. I have since read the rules and will try not to sin again:-)