Aquarium bugs??

hey everyone. As we know, I had a betta spawn just a few days ago and got mabye 20 fry out of it. They are in a 10 less than half filled with water. During my water change today I was looking real hard to spot any fry, and instead I saw really really little bugs in my tank...They don't stick to the side like planaria, and they kinda swim like daphnia, except more in an up and down jerky motion..They'r so tiny I can only see them when looking at a strong light and they'r kinda a white colour. They just look like a straight line, probably not even a millimeter long. The fry don't seem to be chasing them, and there must be thousands of them. Any ideas what they could be? And if their harmful to fry? Or food? Thnx for any help.

It could be some sort of water flea, a term almost always used for daphnia, but also for crustacea in the genius including Cyclops, Bosmina and Diaptomus. I wouldn't rule out copepods either though, but I think it's a cyclops?

Edited by DiscusLova

They are neither cyclops or daphnia, i know what both of those look like...and these are waaay smaller. And they arn't round either, they look like a super small worm that free swims around the surface, occasionally resting on the glass, but then takes off again. Where as daphnia swim in short bursts forward, these guys use a really quick up and down motion to move steadily forward.