Just recieved my blue knights from Bob Garside

DiscusKeeper403

Got my Blue Knight Discus today. They came very well packed, all of them triple bagged and then all of them in a bigger bag on top of that. Also had heat packs just as a precaution and were also all packed with Wayne Ng authenticity certifies. Discus arrived in excellent health, eager to get our of their bags and every one of them has great color and shape. Bob was so generous, when I asked for pictures and he wasn't able to get them for me, he told me to hold off on paying, and if I received em' and didn't think they were up to par, I could have them for free! :) Definitley going to pay though! :P Thought I would post my overall experience with him. He comes highly recommended from me.

Edited by DiscusLova

Heres a few shots from today of the new tank and some of my bigger Discus during feeding. Quality isn't great, as I don't have a light on the tank yet.

http://img513.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1010222s.jpg

Quality of the pictures isn't great. But the quality of the fish is fantastic, good health and very 'high' fin. Good catch!