Motoro Stingrays!

t-man

Guest Master of Puppets

They have them at familypetsuper centre at $300 for a pair every now and then and big als has them for up to $300 each but most are $200 each and tiny and hell. I suggest buying for local breeders like Skynoch (scott) or Rudy.

• 3 weeks later...
They have them at familypetsuper centre at $300 for a pair every now and then and big als has them for up to $300 each but most are $200 each and tiny and hell. I suggest buying for local breeders like Skynoch (scott) or Rudy.

If you talk to Frank @ Family Pet Supercentre i'm sure he'd be happy to bring some in for you, i was just at BA today in edmonton and yikes the rays are in bad shape so i wouldnt buy them from there at least

If you talk to Frank @ Family Pet Supercentre i'm sure he'd be happy to bring some in for you, i was just at BA today in edmonton and yikes the rays are in bad shape so i wouldnt buy them from there at least

spencer jack has a motoro for 145!! :thumbs:

Edited by hybrid

spencer jack has a motoro for 145!! :thumbs:

:well: I can't find it on Spencers list for $145??

Spencers list November 18th

Picture of the marbled motoro right from Spencers tank.

MARBLED MOTORO - SPECTACULAR POTAMOTRYGON MOTORO 12"+ $475.00 1 WILD

post-1312-1258643720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Natures Corner Store