Bad news

Fish_Frenzy

Thankyou all for your sympathy. I still can't believe My fave fish "Crush" is gone. A very big Discus with loads of personality, she was my baby and she knew it. The only fish I ever had that loved to be petted and would tip herself backwards to let me drop food right in her mouth. The minute I walked into the livingroom, she would swim to the corner closest to me and slap her tail against the thermometer for food and attention.

Probably will remain in the hobby... going to baby the remaining fish. They deserve to be spoiled after what they went through. I think the guppies and the few hillies like the 75G tank, and the goldies and the few remaining weather loaches get the other 75G and the 2 clowns, 3 striatas, a few Khulis, and a handful of bronze cories get the 6ft tank so I think I will settle for that for a few months. I still can't look at a tank without feeling the loss so it's going to take some time. Went from close to 300 fish to about 40, from 11 tanks to 3... just goes to show, no matter how much planning goes into something, it can all change in a heartbeat.

Upwards and onwards! Thankyou all for your generous offers and I may take you up on it in a few months! :)

Merry Christmas to you all, stay safe!

Tammy

Edited by Fish_Frenzy