Driftwood

LadyBlue

Hi ...... I am looking for the best and cheapest places to get good driftwood peices in and around Edmonton area ? .... I think they look great in a tank. Thanks for your help

I have heard that Aquagiant sells big pieces of driftwood for $2.50 per pound. BigAls and other stores usually sell them for $4.99 per pound. My best bet will be to get them from other members. Driftwood that has plants growing on them demand high prices. BigAls sells driftwood with anubias on it for $65.

Hi ...... I am looking for the best and cheapest places to get good driftwood peices in and around Edmonton area ? .... I think they look great in a tank. Thanks for your help

One of the most inexpensive places to get wood is Bow Valley Aquariums in Calgary. A tank builder, they stock a few odds and ends including wood. We bought medium pieces for $12 each and large for $15. The pieces marked "large" may also be smaller but more decorative and more complex in appearance. The medium would be a good center piece in a 20-30 gallon. We used two larges in our 90 gallon. They ship too.

Maybe you'll be going down to the auction in March :)

Theresa

Edited by Ted

Try the NSR. always an amazing selection with all sorts of sizes..

:thumbs: