Our Green Terror Offspring

youllneverguess

Email me The videos are on my Facebook Album just look up Paulette Tremblay. All can see my photos on the Fish People Album.

We have baby green terrors. The dad is more passive the mom is more aggressive. She is 3/4 smaller than her hubby. Daddy Jack figured out how to fertilize Litlle Jill's eggs after being alone in his tank. We tried finding a female and they actually bonded. Big Jill (R.I.P.O) was in a tank beside this one. Always distracting Jack. Little Jill layed eggs about 3x before. But, once big Jill was gone, Jack got his act together. He is a very playful cichlid. Loves to play with my husband and any who visit. Little Jill at the moment is just doing the momma thing and babysitting. Daddy Jack protects them from our fingers on the side of the tank. Big threat I guess. It was good to see this. I have a few pics but mostly video documentation with my iPhone from day 1. We didn't want to interrupt the fertilization on New Year's Eve. We just watched how it was done and really enjoyed the New Year with our fish. The next 3 days out of a hundred eggs that I could count, only 1 went white. Jill kept moving them around at the start of the squiggling stage.

They are now at day 27, today is 28 and the next video will be this afternoon. Lord willing.

mushtodo@mac.com

• 2 months later...