Can Anyone Hold My Fish For A Week?

I take possession of my new house July 7, and the lease on my current condo is up on June 30. So there's a week there where I'm homeless. No big deal, but my fish will need somewhere to live! If there's anyone who has tank space for them for that week, there's $100 in it for you!

I have a 4" Pink Peacock, 4" Orange Peacock, 4" Yellow Lab, 3 x 2.5" Yellow Labs, Breeding Pair Jewels (approx 3" each), the breeding pair's son (1"), the pink guy's mate approx 3", common pleco 9", albino bn 4", lithobate 3" I'm pretty sure that's it.

They can all stay together, would need minimum 55 gallons.

Thanks.

if your other plans fall through for holiday reasons, or anything else, you can park your tank at my house and i can fishy-sit as well. sometimes a back up plan is good. i am more experienced with community fish than with cichlids, though, so the first fella offering a temporary home would probably be best........

cheers

Keep me updated! Always willing to help out another operator, and fish lover!

Right on! So you're an operator? Which plant?

if your other plans fall through for holiday reasons, or anything else, you can park your tank at my house and i can fishy-sit as well. sometimes a back up plan is good. i am more experienced with community fish than with cichlids, though, so the first fella offering a temporary home would probably be best........

cheers

A back-up plan is always good, you're right! Thanks so much for the offer!!

HAha i worked at syncrude for a few years, my girl was preggers i took a job as a building operator at wem, so I could work in town. We had the baby now. So in August I start my new job at Jacos's sag-d plant about 30 mins south of ft crack.

I worked at Calgary's Glenmore water treatment plant when I was younger. And to tell you the truth I wish I still worked there, best job I ever had.Feels better to treat someones water than to treat a companies bitumen.