Moonlights For Fluval Edge

BettaVishVish

I like the light effect shown in this DIY thread (done by CGY_Betta_Guy...hope you don't mind I pasted the link here ). be aware..this link contains lots of pictures:

: http://albertaaquati...0

I don't have the expertise to do the DIY lights...but I like the result as shown in the pictures.

Does anyone know where I can get this kind of lights? or something similar? I need to have one for my Fluval Edge :smokey:

Thanks for the info.

Edited by BettaVishVish

• 1 month later...

I bought some ikea bendable diodr strips and stuck them onto a plastic bridge that i put between the arms on the lighting apparatus. Doesn't look pretty at all but works very well, albeit an expensive way. I was just in a rush and wanted to do it that day or else I'd order off dealextreme and save tons of money

I bought some ikea bendable diodr strips and stuck them onto a plastic bridge that i put between the arms on the lighting apparatus. Doesn't look pretty at all but works very well, albeit an expensive way. I was just in a rush and wanted to do it that day or else I'd order off dealextreme and save tons of money

any picture? just wondering how it looks like.

thanks.

any picture? just wondering how it looks like.

thanks.

The tank is at my fiance's house; I will try to get a pic asap