Trip To Calgary

chefjamesscott

Good day all.

I am from Regina and will be actually in Calgary this weekend with my daughter to purchase a truck. Now what is the use of driving a truck back to Regina empty.

This being said, I am in the market for some oddball fish and thought I would do some online searching and it lead me here. What is funny is that I seem to have made a profile a few years ago and never did anything with it.

So if anyone has some interesting fish I am interested. Or, if anyone knows of good fish stores in Calgary I plan to spend all day Saturday looking about.

One thing I would be looking to get if anyone has some for sale is items I can use to transport fish back. I run tanks ranging from 100-300g so many different kinds of fish are on my wish list.

Thanks for your time.

Chef

Riverfront Aquariums at 312 Meridian Road, Northeast is a great place to find oddball species. Very helpful staff too. Google Map it, as it is tricky to find Meridian Road.

Big Als at 2020 32 Ave NE has a huge selection also. Your daughter would enjoy their large tank with a shark in it. I spend 30 minutes every time I am there just staring at that shark.

Well trip to Calgary went very well. Was great to meet Harold of fairdeal. Also made it to Riverview, Big Al's and Piceses. I finally found a fish I have been searching for for over 2 years for a tank that I have a contract to maintain.

In Red Deer for the evening and off to Edmonton tomorrow.