Trip To Calgary

Hi there, I am actually making a trip to Calgary to pick up a truck this weekend and thought I would see if any members of your aquarium society might have oddball or interesting fish that they might have for sale.

I keep many tanks ranging from 100-300g in size so am looking for a few fish to bring back.

I would also be interested in your guys thoughts on pet stores in town as I can not find much on the net for some of them in the way of actual websites.

Chef

Riverfront. Pisces. would be my suggestions. With leaning towards Riverfront. Most of the stores in Calgary tend to be stock in trade stuff, with not a lot of surprises. If they do have some, they tend to come from the few local breeders! haha! Hit up Fairdeal (Harold) for sure. He has a lot of interesting stuff.

What are you looking for? I have a few interesting livebearers and some killies, but for the main part my stuff is all in the 'breeding/grow out mode right now.