How Does The Number Of Fish Beside Your Name Change

user rating how does one advance in the ranks, not that i want recognition i just hate having JACKDEMPSEY beside my name .... can a brother get an l number pleco... predator, something dang i'd be happier with kuhli loach lmao

unrelated but still moderator directed how can i post pics on here my camera is like 15 mp and i would LOVE to post some of my pics and diy project but it says my files are all too big, now without getting into a huge computer lesson what is the easiest way for me to post some shots on here... should i dial down my mp's on my camera or whats best...

user rating how does one advance in the ranks, not that i want recognition i just hate having JACKDEMPSEY beside my name .... can a brother get an l number pleco... predator, something dang i'd be happier with kuhli loach lmao

you can change 'Jack Dempsey' to anything you want. just go into your user control panel (where your member name is at the top right of any screen on the forum), go into 'my settings', choose the 'profile' tab at the top (far right) right under where it says 'Your Options', scroll down a bit to find the box to type in right under 'Member Title', and put what you want. tada! lol.

the little yellow fish under your user name in all of your posts increases with the number of times you post. for example, you have 2 fish and 150 posts, and i have 4 fish and just over 1200 posts.

as for the photo size problem, if you have a Photobucket account (free to use!) you can re-size your photos on there and then use the image code to copy and paste them directly into your post. should work. try the 640x480 size, it works well for forum postings.

Edited by BettaFishMommy

you can change 'Jack Dempsey' to anything you want. just go into your user control panel (where your member name is at the top right of any screen on the forum), go into 'my settings', choose the 'profile' tab at the top (far right) right under where it says 'Your Options', scroll down a bit to find the box to type in right under 'Member Title', and put what you want. tada! lol.

the little yellow fish under your user name in all of your posts increases with the number of times you post. for example, you have 2 fish and 150 posts, and i have 4 fish and just over 1200 posts.

as for the photo size problem, if you have a Photobucket account (free to use!) you can re-size your photos on there and then use the image code to copy and paste them directly into your post. should work. try the 640x480 size, it works well for forum postings.

lmao thats funny it was up to me all along hahah

and now i know why people use photobuxket , you are a one stop question answer stop thank you....