Hello From Bc

Miyabi_Aqua

Hi,

My name is Joseph and I am the official distributor of ADA (Aqua Design Amano) products in Canada. I just completed a four day Nature Aquarium Seminar held at the ADA headquarters in Niigata, Japan. The seminar was conducted by Mr. Amano himself and it was AWESOME. I learned so much from the MASTER himself. It was a pleasure working side by side with Mr. Amano. There were 22 participants from all over the world (POLAND, RUSSIA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, MALAYSIA, KOREA, INDONESIA, CHINA) in the seminar and we were divided into four teams. I was voted best participants in my team. So YEHEY for CANADA! thumbup.gif

I am so excited to teach Nature Aquarium methods in Canada.

Here is a picture of me and Mr. Amano during the first day Welcome Reception Party! I will be posting more pictures of the seminar.

Please visit our website at www.miyabi-aqua.com and/or www.facebook.com/miyabiaqua for latest news and updates on ADA products.

461Z8958.jpg

Edited by Miyabi_Aqua

Welcome to AA forum.

I like this forum. I found people in here is very helpful and resourceful.

Btw.. I'm very interested in getting to know more about Nature Aquarium concepts/methods.

Are you going to have any seminar on this topic? when and where?

Hello,

I will be in Calgary, Alberta 2nd week or 3rd week of October to conduct Nature Aquarium concepts. I will keep you guys posted on exact dates and place. I am now coordinating with Pisces Pet Emporium. Stand by.

thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...