New To Forum From Sherwood Park

ridersfan

Hello Im new to the forum and have only been in the hobby for a little over a year, and im hooked!!!! as i get more experiance im looking to start keeping some more rare/odd freshwater fish and creatures.

i look forward to all the info that this forum has to offer. im always looking for new fish and tank and equiptment!!

as it sits right now i have 6 tanks from 20 gallon to 120 gallon. and with that said heres what interests me.

20 gallon and 30 gallon are my convict breeding tanks

35 gallon with 1opal gourmi 1 kissing gourmi 1 clown loach 2 yoyo loach 4 zebra danio 3 red eye tetra 1 hockey stick tetra 1 purple spot goby and 1 L 199 pleco

35 gallon with 1 odd looking male flowerhorn 3-4" and 3 small convicts

80 gallon with 1 blue lobster 3-4", 1 red devil 5", 2 hornets 3-4", 2 jack dempsy 3", 5 electric yellow 2-4", 3 banded leporinus 4-6", 7 convicts under 1", 2 comon pleco.

and 1 female flowerhorn 2-3" ( this is temp just till i can get a tank divider then she will move in with the male)

last but not least 120 gallon with 3 yellowtail barracudas 4-6", 1 redfin tinfoil barb 4-5", 1 sailfin pleco 6-7", and a zebra lobster.

and im looking to up grade my 80 gallon tank to a 100+ gallon then put the fish from the 80 into the 100+ then the 80 is getting turned into a planted tank and the fish from the 35 gallon with the gourmis will all go into the planted tank.

cant wait to get some great advice and look forward to seeing some great set ups

so far so good i have only kept like 13 out of my first batch

and the rest of them the cudas got. now the cudas are back to a diet of rosys till the second batch of convicts are a bit bigger and now that the first batch is gone i can bring the breeding pair back to the other tank to start over agian.