Help Identifying Some Fish Please?

lazyass

I had some randoms dropped off today. I do not know what they are and I do not know how to post pics on here from my phone.

Anyone wanna PM me their email and play what's that fish?

They are all over 2.5". Mostly silver. Some have just afl few shiny turquoise-ish scales on their sides. And lots of small dark spots

Others have blue and yellow tails, more blue, no black spots and a dark lateral line.

The person I got them from just picked them up off someone else. All he was told was they were kind of aggressive with a betta...

I have them in bags right now..I want to put them straight into the big tank if they are compatable so I font have to move them twice. But then again I also don't want to find out it's no good after they are in a 125....

Thanks

:)

They don't have that split dorsal that my rainbows do. It's just kind o the back half of what mine have.

There is actually quite a bit of iridescent turquoise on them. The darker tailed ones have a black strip and then a yellow edge on the end of their tails. And the anal fin is quite yellow.

I will charge my phone then try to put up pics..

• 3 weeks later...