Rimless Tanks - Locally Preferred (Calgary)

stevieo

Hey guys, I've been searching for some local guys who could make rimless (and preferably w/ starphire) tanks. Couldn't seem to find much info/reviews on people. For now I'm probably looking at a 90 g replacement as my tank is starting too look like the seals are going. I've had this tank for about 10 years, kinda wondering if they should last longer than this haha. If you guys have bought/built with someone before I'd appreciate it if you guys can send me some info and reviews about it. After this in about 5 years I'll be looking at a 180 rimless starphire show tank :)

Thanks all.

Edit: I don't mind paying more if it means better craftsmanship and quality. It's an important thing to me (fish/plantkeeping) so I don't want to buy cheap only having to replace it several times down the road. I've done my fair share of buying cheap stuff only having to replace it cause it breaks down.

Edited by stevieo

Ya ive seen the ADA products there just that I feel that the glass is a bit thin. The 180P is 171 gallon but only 15mm thick glass. My 90 gallon has approximately the same size thickness glass with brace. But I do realize thicker glass equals more money haha