Hello In Calgary

Sable

I am brand new to this site and was referred here by a friend. My hubby taught me the basic ins and outs of fish keeping a few years ago and since then I've been battling MTS - Multiple Tank Syndrome!!! I am down to one 55 gallon tank but run two filters with the bio wheels and two powerheads for extra current. Its tempting to start up another tank again, so many pretty fish, so little room. In my 55 gallon I have a 10" weather loach (named Stormy), hillstream loaches, 2 clown loaches, a foot long regular pleco and 3 bristlenose plecos, a couple of rainbows, 3 roseline sharks (6"), some catfish and several others, including Dick, a one-eyed cichlid that gets along with everyone. He likes to strut his stuff but doesn't aim his aggression at the other fish which is great as we've had him a few years. He was in a tank with all cichlids and they beat him up pretty bad, bit his tail right off!!! But its grown back with some TLC, and he's beautiful.

I'm excited about reading all about the fish you keep too!

Sable