Hi Everyone

t3ch

Hi,

My name is Anthony and i'm new to this forum and moved to Calgary 4 years ago. My dad used to have African and American Ciclids and my grandpa used to have all sort of fish when I was even younger when I was yonger so i'm not new to the hobby but this is my first time on my own doing it. A few months ago my girlfriend's mom gave me a 25 and 10 gallon fish tank she didn't want anymore and that's how I got started again. I've setup the 25 gallons with 4 nice size angel fish, 5 clown loaches (1 died) and 4 red wag platies I also latelly got one of the smaller species of pleco. I've setup the 10 gallon as a breeding tank just finished doing that last week, my angels are having eggs about everyweek so hopefullly i'll get some fry.

I also just got another tank a 55 gallon and it still needs to be setup (need sand and a stand/canopy)

Also this is the first time I am trying to get a planted tank, i've got 2 plants so far and they are doing well so i'm excited it will stay this way.

post-6865-0-84800600-1430938769_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I will be posting updates, I will get much better trust me, I think just changing the color of the rock for something natural will help a lot, but hey, got the rock and tank for free so can't complain :)