PANDA CORYS FOR SALE

Pandas

I just bought 5 panda corys yesterday to add to my 20gallon tank. I only had 2 female bettas at the time in the tank so I thought it would be a nice addition. The  first day they seemed not to mind and weren't harrassing the pandas but sometime last night 2 died and I noticed their fins had been nipped. It breaks my heart but I dont think the other 3 are safe so If anyone wants to buy them I live in calgary  alberta NW area. Text: 587-586-5955. 

Also appologies if this isn't the correct place to post something like this, if it isn't please let me know, thankyou!

• 2 months later...

If the fish are in danger just put them up for free. Sometimes our mistakes cost money. That's how we learn. I'm in edmonton so I can't take them. If your running a tank it doesn't hurt to have a small quarantine tank for times like this. Find a cheap used 5 or 10 gallon get a sponge filter and air pump plus a heater. That way you always have a back up. My quarantine setup cost me $100 but I purchased a brand new ehiem Jager heater for it. That was half the cost alone

The other option is sometimes if I buy fish and it doesn't work out I call the store they where purchased at and take them back. You may only get %40 or %30 percent credit from the original purchase price but in any case finding them a new tank is better than having your bettas tear them up. I don't know your particular financial situation but when it comes to fish in general, panda Cory's don't cost that much. I had some emperor tetras that terrorized my rummy nose tetras. I gave them back to the store and asked nothing I'm return. I just needed them out of the tank. It was a $25.00 lesson on tetras