Species only / colony suggestions

I have this tank that I was breeding Apistos in. I sold of my stock months ago and all that's been in it is 4 otocinclus cats.

I'd like to stock very lightly. 

I thought of putting ten salt and pepper Cory's in it

It also occurred to me I could scrap the plants, move the otocinclus and do a small tangynikan set up.

I'd like some suggestions. Water is 7 ph.

Thanks

20230529_122757.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still talking to yourself? Like I said why don’t you head to Facebook groups as this site is dead and only places getting traffic is monsterfish keepers or Facebook groups. All the small groups like this one ,Arowana club Canada and bcaquaria have no traffic and you most likely won’t get a single reply. Even worse in the summer months for most fish forums.   

Thank you, I realized that. Iv known this site was dead for some time now but I thought it may still have a core group that may have some input and conversation. To be honest I don't really need the internet to quantity my life. However I had hoped that this site might pop back up. I filled my tank with a pure endler colony. No cross breeding. Pure natural endler live bearers. The only thing stranger than people who have the time to stalk my posts. Tell the girl chained up in your garage that I'm sorry for agrivating you. Stat calm.