Spinalcore's Current Tanks

Spinalcore

Here are pics of a couple of the tanks I currently have running.

First is my 15 Gallon Planted with 4 female Bettas, 2 2.5 month Bettas and 5 Zebra Danios. Plants are Water Wisteria, Java Fern and Cabomba.

15GallonFemaleBetta.jpg

Second is my 10 Gallon Planted with 8 Female Guppies. Plants are Water Wisteria, Java Fern and Duckweed.

10GallonGuppy.jpg

More pics to come of the other tanks and a few of the fish.

Thanks for the compliment Mike. What are you planning on putting in with them? Anything? I chose Danios because they are active and help to reduce aggression from the bettas. I'm thinking about upgrading them to either the 40 Gallon tank that the Africans are in or a 72 Gallon that I have in the back yard at the moment. I am currently building my stand for the 72 and have none of the equipment for it yet. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying this out. I picked 3 of mine up at Pisces and 1 from a breeder.

2 more of the setups at my place.

My Betta Breeding Setup

BettaBreederTank.jpg

My Mom's 20 Gallon

Moms20Gallon.jpg

She has 2 male guppies and 1 pair of small Swordtails.

Still to come:

My African tank

My Swordtail Tank

My Convict Tank

My 5 Gallon Fry Tank

My Mom's 50 Gallon Goldfish Tank

I haven't decided what I am going to put in with them, I have had bad luck with the betta communities, so I still a little bit apprehensive about it. -_- I have some extra equipment for sale if you are looking for filters and such. If you are, I will give you a list of stuff that I have and we can negotiate prices. :D