Plants whoohooo!

chloeclose

Just wanted to say that I think it is an excellent idea to add a plant forum, it's so hard to find people who are into plants.

I don't have any q's YET... but you can bet I will... :lol: I just hooked up pressurized CO2 in my 55... wheee! :P

It's only been a week but the alternanthera has grown about 5 inches already and everything else is pearling... never seen java fern and anubias do that before... :D

I'm currently not fertilizing... but I know I'm gonna hafta start, I just need to figure out what's best to use for my params. Am a little afraid of an algae explosion as well... :rolleyes: I've had problems with BBA and hair algae in the past. Currently I have a small thread algae prob but it's easy enough to manually remove...

B) Well it took long enough!

I've gotta admit, my tanks look like hell right now - been slacking on maintenance while I've been building and tweaking the emersed growth systems.

Other than still playing with nutrients on the emersed setups, they're done - now I just have to get the 55s and 10s whipped back into shape.

Andy