Automatic Feeders

lax_champ

Does any one know where i can pick two up. I have to go away on vacation and i trust this more than my neighbors.

Most stores ought to carry them, I've heard the Eheim brand feeders often recommended. However they're quite pricey. If the vacation isn't overly long I would suggest just starving them for the period, or having your neighbor come in once or twice to dump a, pre-sized, portion of food into the tanks.

I just bought a Nutrafin Pro feeder at Pisces on the weekend. They are usually about 55 to 60 bucks, and it was on sale for $37.99. It's been on my tank for 2 full days, and has fed my fish as programmed twice a day, and it's easy to program and set up. My need is same as yours...I don't want to bother neighbors or friends to come in while I'm on vacation. This unit seems like it will do the job nicely.

BTW I did look at the Eheim while I was there. It appears to be the best one but it's also over 90 bucks. For a couple of one week vacations a year, I think the Nutrafin will do the trick.