Rare Loaches

Slough Shark

i/ve seen both before in diffrent stores. They don't come in very often but they stay for a long time because people think they look weird. You'll have better luck finding the eel Kuhli.

Good luck

I see those all the time they get them in alot at big als but there just labeled as kuhli loach.

Hope I can help.

I thought you would like to know that i was in natures corner store today and they have about 20 kuhli loaches. they're still small but there's lots.

Ok thanks Geoff.

I don't know if this species is Rare, but has nayone seen any Aborichthys elongatus (Red tailed, striped sand loach, Red tailed squirrel loach)? They look very interesting and I have the perfect tank for them.

Also does anyone know when Loaches (particularly the more Rare serpentine ones) are in season? Are they ever "out of season"?

Thanks,

Taylor

• 2 months later...
Just wondering, has anyone even seen Vaillantella maassi in Alberta? I'm really hoping to get one of these guys 'cause it would tie up my tank perfectly, but I dunno anything about their availability.

Anyone got any hits on large clown loaches for cheap?

am interested in some more

Quinn