Time for more ray pics

rudy

Wow Tim those guys are really nice. I'm trying to think of all the precautions I would take if I had something that valuable to protect.

I heard from a friend at Enmax that they are going to be doing some winterizing of power lines in the next little while so you might want to be on the lookout for power outages. If you want to PM me your address I can ask him if you would be affected. Of course if there is usually somebody home during they day I suppose you would be alright, does your wife stay at home? I'd worry about pets too, you don't have a big dog do you?

:ph43r:

Seriously though, very nice.

Edited by midgetwaiter

Wow Tim those guys are really nice. I'm trying to think of all the precautions I would take if I had something that valuable to protect.

I heard from a friend at Enmax that they are going to be doing some winterizing of power lines in the next little while so you might want to be on the lookout for power outages. If you want to PM me your address I can ask him if you would be affected. Of course if there is usually somebody home during they day I suppose you would be alright, does your wife stay at home? I'd worry about pets too, you don't have a big dog do you?

:ph43r:

Seriously though, very nice.

I actually just installed 10 foot barbed wired and a back up converter. Trooper is going to lend me his (little pups) and my wife is a 5th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Chuck Norris is also my neighbor

Ha ha.

Thanks you guys.

Edited by rudy

Very Nice!

what female to male ratio do you have?

have they ever spawned for you?

nev

One and one works best (apparently for rays) Never spawned for me but the bottom pair could be pregnant. The first pair is funny. The small male is wanting action but the big female want nothing to do with him. (you have to take what you can get when stuck in a box)

Holy Ray! Are they P. henlei, I saw one about a year ago at riverfront for about $5000! So I went to Aquatics and asked if they could get them and was told no, but when they were available they were under a $1000?

What's the deal with the partial glass bottom? Someone mentioned it to me the other day, and I figured it was for feeding purposes.

Will