The Fuzz

windeindoiel

Ok here are my fuzzy pets.

This is Wheezy and Fletcher (the white one). Wheezey has fun knocking everything in sight over and Fletcher hides all the cat food behind the couch... one piece at a time.

This is Daisy, she likes bringing live mice home and trying to take them inside (after the first one got loose in the closet I learned to check her mouth before I let her inside), and hissing and screeching at Gizmo under the bed at 3 in the morning.

And this is Gizmo. I sometimes wake up to her sitting on my chest with her paws on my chin and staring at me with her face 3 inches from mine. She also likes stealing all my hair elastics and seeing what sort of furniture they fit under.

And that is my furry pets and their favorite antics.

And this is Gizmo. I sometimes wake up to her sitting on my chest with her paws on my chin and staring at me with her face 3 inches from mine.

We used to have a seal-point siamese that would do the same to my wife. I witnessed Io gently tapping my wife's chin and lips until Lisa awoke and noticed the ball of affection on her chest. I swear the cats expression was clearly, "Good Morning! Since you're awake you might as well pet me!"

I had ferrets when I was a kid. Great pets ! Well not all of them . We had 3 and the last one was a real a$$. Used to climb into my bed at night and bite my legs and feet. I got the last laugh though. My mom called me at a friends place and said she couldn't find Julio(the ferret). When I got home I saw that Eugene was also missing. When I went to bed (I had a nice , warm waterbed) I found Eugene And Julio. I told my mom I had good news and bad news: "The good news is I found Julio, the bad news is Eugene at him". Eugene was a 13' burmese python; which I did have a permit for. He was donated to the Calgary Zoo shortly thereafter, guess my mom didn't see the humour in it.