You know what?

Raven

ok, life's a twisted sick mind piece of s***. With only a few good things that make it good... or at least tolorable. They'd be the fish, my dog (though I don't get to see much of her) and my boyfriend. Work blows, pay sucks, and i cant wait to see what my raise is. See everythings normal... if you include all them pills, so things that can wreck your life can't happen. Lol jk. Its all good.

My dog is THE BEST! :heart: She 100% MINE! Lol. I've had her ever since she was a month old, I taught her everything she knows, to the point were she could compete in obedence stuff.... if she were more patient, but she could so do it. she'll be what.... 4 on the last weekend of January, i buy her Xmas presents ( a huge tub of milk bone treats) and bday gifts too (new toys). She a malamute wolf cross, and she can hold her own against any dog.... to prove it she'll sometimes pick a fight with a rotty twice her size. Lol, no jokes there, his names molson. She a beautiful pale coulor, creamy white, fraothed with a light tan and shadowed on top with grey.... wish i had a pick to show you guys...

My fish... I guess you could say the first fish i had was them weird things we caught in out dugout on the acerage. To this day i dont know what they are... nor have the memory of what they looked like in detail. After that was my first goldfish bowl, a few Goldfish, who died off, then the Bettas. Ive had more bettas then i an count, but currently I've 5. 4 females, and 1 male... I want to breed them but all my fish are at my moms, so i'll have to convince my bros for some help... so far that a negitive. Then i got the 29g for xmas.... history on that tank is found in its own profile. Any the current fish are Sharky (Rainbow Shary), Gem (CAE), 1 Danio, 2 Red Minor Tetras, 2 Black Skirt Tetras, and the Ramhorn. I've got the 30g with my pressious Cichlids. 6 Acies, 4 Bracardis, and 4 Albino Eukera Reds, and the black mystety snail... the female gold bushynose pleco continues on its dissappeared act. I've a 10g housing the 4 female bettas, the biggest and oldest being from the origanal batch of girls i got (shes got a nice green colouring) and 3 new girls(one red, 2 blue). Then the lone male, (hes blue too) in his own bowl. And the other 10g thats FOR SALE. Lol, some take it, i need to gt a bigger tank.

Thats one difficulty. Living in one house with your buddies at another. So I'm looking for a bigger tank, cause I'm only allowed one (which sucks) at my new house. I was thinking of a nice 90 g, but it might be to big for were im allowed to put it. So its a sticky stituation... i just want one big enough for Sharky, Gem, the cichlids, the bettas, snails, and those 2 algae dudes ABwildrose is bringing up. I could be able to part with the tetras..... if i really have to th bracadris will go next. Oi.

Ok.... This is long... Dont thing i need to write much else, cause i think this will do. So im out.