pics of Betta's spawning

Tanked

I need a :betta snob: face it seems...... :D

....and, no....I especially did not mean to insult you with the "mutt" reference....that is just a pretty common term for veils in betta lingo. Sorry man.

However. Breeding for fun?

:edited after counting to 10:

not sure who you are suggesting that breeds Betta's for "fun" but I don't think I ever said that. However I did say that I do not breed fish to make any "coin". Rasing up any fry, particulary those so tiny as Bettas , Tetras, Rainbows etc is a lot of work and a challenge that I do not mind attempting. I do it for the experience and if the fry sell then fine, if they don't, so what. I get my BAP points and move on to something else. I have about 40 tanks running right now and probably have nothing tht would bring any good money at auction. Actually nothing is bringing much money at auctions these days. I get far more for my plants than I ever have for my fish. I'm in the hobby for the enjoyment. When money becomes the motivating factor I will get out of the hobby. I certainly did not get inovolved in the forum to create any controversy or to require that you have to count to 10 before replying. My apologies.Ttime for me to go feed the "mutts"

Rick

Rick

Oh Rick that counting to 10 thing is from another topic inside joke if you didn't read that thread you wouldn't understand that lol. You didn't make him count to ten.

Chris that's funny :rofl: I had to count to ten a few times on here lately lol. And Same thing it had to work lol

I have never bred Betta's Never new how just love the colorful fish they are. So pretty to look at.

Jenn