NEW INDO SUPPER RED

babymack

if you wish for your opinion to have any meaning to the general public you may wish to check the spelling on your posts before posting, and at the same time, turn the caps off. Otherwise people will just assume you're a kid that doesn't actually have a clue about what you are talking about.

LOL -roll-

if you wish for your opinion to have any meaning to the general public you may wish to check the spelling on your posts before posting, and at the same time, turn the caps off. Otherwise people will just assume you're a kid that doesn't actually have a clue about what you are talking about.

Yeah, it is a nice fish, isn't it. Oh wait... you didn't actually say anything on topic...

We had a single fish with minor gill-curl, one with two damaged scales, and none with any sort of fin-rot...and that, me boyo, is a fact. I am sure that you have come in and stared at our arowanas aplenty...we get a lot of 'tire-kickers' that come in and only look because they simply cannot afford a DFI fish.

Good lookin Super Red, he will develope very nice. Gold's bring in high quality aro's the Reds are Kalimantan from SheLookedRed, I also have one from them and very happy with it.

Riverfront also carrires very high quality aro's, however some of the older aro's are a little stunted, so just be sure you know what your buying, It's always best to buy young aro's 3-6 weeks from arrivial, this is just my $0.02.

Happy New Year,

P.S. I'm new to the site, I finally found a local site this is awesome. :)

Good lookin Super Red, he will develope very nice. Gold's bring in high quality aro's the Reds are Kalimantan from SheLookedRed, I also have one from them and very happy with it.

Riverfront also carrires very high quality aro's, however some of the older aro's are a little stunted, so just be sure you know what your buying, It's always best to buy young aro's 3-6 weeks from arrivial, this is just my $0.02.

Happy New Year,

P.S. I'm new to the site, I finally found a local site this is awesome. :)

THANKS ON THE COMENT.. ALSO CONGRATS ON YOUR ARO AND HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR...

YA GOLDS DOES HAVE HIGH QUALITY AROS

We had a single fish with minor gill-curl, one with two damaged scales, and none with any sort of fin-rot...and that, me boyo, is a fact. I am sure that you have come in and stared at our arowanas aplenty...we get a lot of 'tire-kickers' that come in and only look because they simply cannot afford a DFI fish.

[/quo

YOU KNOW I HAVE BOUGHT A RTG FROM YOU GUYS BEFORE AND HAD NO PROBLEMS AND IT WAS VERY NICE... AND I ALSO ALMOST WAS GONNA BUY THE SHAFFIRE X-BACK BUT JUST DIDN'T THINK SPENDING 7K ON A FISH WAS A GOOD IDEA SPECIALY WITH A MEESED UP TAIL AND HIS GILLS WERE STARTING TO CURL TOO... ABOUT THE SICK FISH ITS ALL GOOD YOU GUYS DO YOU THANG... ALSO NOTE THAT I'M NOT TALKING SMACK ABOUT THE DFI FISH THEY ARE VERY NICE

Riverfront is great, Wayne has alway provided excellent service and quality fishes. I have purchase Several Aro's and been very happywith all including RTG,Gold Head, Chili Red, and the Sapphire XB you speak of here. The Sapphire was stunted and in the last 4 week of being in my tank the girl curl is gone, the finage is starting to heal and he has a strong appitite. The color is returning very nice aswell. He lives in my 550 gal comm tank with 8 other aro's 5 of which are Asians, water quality is excellent, he just needed and big home and a little TLC.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.

Nice Fish! :thumbs:

Riverfront is great, Wayne has alway provided excellent service and quality fishes. I have purchase Several Aro's and been very happywith all including RTG,Gold Head, Chili Red, and the Sapphire XB you speak of here. The Sapphire was stunted and in the last 4 week of being in my tank the girl curl is gone, the finage is starting to heal and he has a strong appitite. The color is returning very nice aswell. He lives in my 550 gal comm tank with 8 other aro's 5 of which are Asians, water quality is excellent, he just needed and big home and a little TLC.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.

Nice Fish! :thumbs:

WOW YOUR TANK MUST BE ONE TO ENVY!!! GOT PIC'S??? WELL LIKE I SAID THEY ARE REALLY NICE FISH I JUST WOULDN'T WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY ON A FISH THAT HAD SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BUT THATS JUST ME... I'M GLAD THE FISH IS HEALING CAUSE THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FISH!!

PS. PLEASE POST PIC'S OF YOUR TANK IF YOU CAN I WANNA SEE THIS ITS MY GOAL TO HAVE A HUGE TANK WITH 1 OF EACH TYPE OF ARO IN IT!!

Edited by babymack

... ABOUT THE SICK FISH ITS ALL GOOD YOU GUYS DO YOU THANG...

...and you do yours, just somewhere else....feel free to not darken our doorway.

Riverfront is great, Wayne has alway provided excellent service and quality fishes.

Thank you....692 Asian aros to date, with another 14 coming in by mid-February.