gourami and others

P@UL

The 'small' angel fish won't stay that way. They will grow to a length of six inches, not counting the fins. The gourami you mention are colour variants of the same species of dwarf gourami (colisa lolia). I wouldn't recommend trying to keep two males together (so settle for one colour variant or the other; don't try to keep both. The females are silver). Sometimes gouramis work out ok with angels, but sometimes the two species wage war against each other... particularly if there are multiple angels in the tank. If you're keeping a single angel as a centerpiece fish, you may be able to keep some gourami with it. But be careful. Make sure you have another tank to move the gourami to, just in case.

ok thanks.

the small angels i was talking about acually only grow about 4 to 5 inches theyre small and yellow you can get them at family pet super center in sherwood park

Hi Paul, I have a number of angels and gouramis in a 72 gal community tank. 22 angels ranging in size from 1.5" to 4" and 18 gouramis. The gouramis I have are Blue or 3 spot/Gold/Pearl/Dwarf/Sunset/Honey and 2 male and 1 female Paradise fish. These range in size from 1/2" to 5". they have been in the tank together for almost a year and geting along fine. However the angels were the last ones to go in the tank and the tank is heavily planted. Caution, If you are planning on puting these in your 33 you might find the angels will be the only thing left in the tank.

it would only be a cobalt about 3" a sunset around the same size and the golden is about 4'' to 5'' those 3 and some bottom feeders and frogs and a black molly and bleeding hearts but im starting to think its a bad idea maybe in the new tank i'll keep some angels and rams