hydor koralia powerhead

finaddict

I must say I love these PH , lots of flow and magnets to glass...

does any one else use them?like em?

Now I am going to have to go back and buy a few more..

I bought the 2 witch has 600GPH flow rate.. and silent too...

not bad for $36

LOl

I have not tried these units myself, and will shy away from them for some time. I have tried several other Hydor products and have been less than impressed. Auto-feeders that don't feed, and heaters that don't heat start the run of poor products that I have encountered. Add to this the exceptionally poor after-sales service at the store I bought the products at has turned me off that store and the products, themselves.

Hopefully I simply got the lemons of the batch, and many others will post positive things about Hydor in general, and these powerheads in question. I may be tempted to give them another chance at that time.

Connie, if you could please PM me with the store you purchased them from, I would appreciate it. I will be in Calgary next week and would like to check them out in person.

Hi, I absolutely love the Hydor Koralia PH!! I can recommend this product with no reservations! Beautiful, wide flow, quiet, easy to install with magnets, easy to adjust with tilt, swivel feature and low power consumption. Just Great!!

Donna

I picked up a few from Golds last week, the Hydor 3 ( 850 GPH ). They consume 10 watts. And a fraction of the price of a Tunze. They were 46.00 each plus tax.

Holds well on half inch glass. :thumbs: