I may have a prob.....

Earthgirl

I was cleaning my tank and one of my female Motoros was burried. Normally I know where all of them are (cause I want to be stung) and I suctioned on her.

OMG that was sooo scary!

I think she is ok, anything I should watch out for? She has a circle on her back where the suction thingy hit her, but no red....

She is calm and breathing ok, just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for me (other than watch what I am doing...)

:banned:

I was cleaning my tank and one of my female Motoros was burried. Normally I know where all of them are (cause I want to be stung) and I suctioned on her.

OMG that was sooo scary!

I think she is ok, anything I should watch out for? She has a circle on her back where the suction thingy hit her, but no red....

She is calm and breathing ok, just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for me (other than watch what I am doing...)

:banned:

Give it some time, probably the best indication is if it keeps eating or not. I injured my male a while ago by dropping a glass top and had to watch him waste away, sucked big time.

She seems to be eating some pellets....

I am going to try with some shrimp tonight.

Seems she is ok, there is just a slight mark on her back. If you aren't looking carefully, you can't see it.

Too close for me.

Now unfortunately she seems very skiddish which she was not before. I guess I need to be even more careful than before :unsure:

She is eating shrimp, although when I opened the tank, she is SOOOO skidish!

Hopefully she comes around to her inquistive manner...