Where to go & what to see in Calgary area????

For fw, golds, elite, pisces, francos. . If your lookin for a mantis shrimp try to contact Colby @ Elite, I dont think he has any atm but if you get a hold of him early enough he may be able to get one in for you.He actually had one that he was hand feeding for a while!Could try Golds for the shrimp too. Hope you enjoy your visit to Cowtown :thumbs:

Another good fish store is Franco's. It's a small store, (about the size of Gold's) but with plenty of variety. It also (shouldn't be, anyway) too crowded. :thumbs:

If you're looking to buy anything, Gold's seems to have the best prices, but Franco's is definately worth a look. Also (Franco's) is only a short drive from Pisces, if that helps in planning your trip..... B)

For fw, golds, elite, pisces, francos. . If your lookin for a mantis shrimp try to contact Colby @ Elite, I dont think he has any atm but if you get a hold of him early enough he may be able to get one in for you.He actually had one that he was hand feeding for a while!Could try Golds for the shrimp too. Hope you enjoy your visit to Cowtown :thumbs:

It would be hard not to enjoy it. Free flight, free lodging & free car for the whole family. Not to mention the stampede. :thumbs: :thumbs:

1) Gold Aquariums----- 4710-17ave-S.E

2) Riverfront Aquariums 417 Riverfront Ave. phone: (403) 265-8157

3) Elite Aquatics #8 7400 MacLeod Tr. S.E. (403) 253- 8123

4) Pisces Pet Emporium 10-5220 4 St NE, (403) 274-3314 http://www.piscespets.com/

5) Francos Franco’s Aquariums 1935 32 Ave. NE (403) 230-5501

Edited by Canadiancray

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got back from my trip last night. had a great time at stampede. At least what I can remember.

Was only able to make it to a few of the stores on the list.

Riverfront Aquariums

Pisces Pet Emporium

Francos Franco’s Aquariums

Ocean City

Edited by Nandopsis