Blue Peacock spit her eggs

cerebus

I had a Blue Peacock that was holding, but when I moved her to an isolation tank she spit the eggs. The mother has since been moved back to my main tank and now there are dozens of eggs all over the bare bottom of this tank. Is there any way they will hatch on their own? The tank is otherwise empty so there's no worry about the eggs being eaten.

I would try home built eg tumbler,haven't tried this yet, but what have you got to loose.Use old fish food container,drill hole for air tube in bottom,feed air tube in, then put air diffuser on,add sponge to fit(so eggs on top not to tumbled)drill hole in lid, Pls try without eggs as I haven't tried this myself yet.Just an Idea?????

Thanks for the responses. The eggs have been in there since Friday without the benefit of a tumbler, so I'm just going to leave them now and wait and see what happens. I've had pretty good luck moving fish into this tank in the past, but this time it was either too early or too stressful for her.

Edited by cerebus