Can I put these guys together

jessie83

I would say if you are going with all 3 no more then 2 of each.

But if you only go with one or two of these angelfish you can go with 3, rams 4 or 5 but if you get all males you will have to take some out and dwarf gouramis I would say up to 10 alone.

Now the more the ground is broken up at all levels the more territory the fish will have to share so they will not fight as much.

This is my opinion but some other people might have more experience with all 3 at the same time.

Brad

I would say if you are going with all 3 no more then 2 of each.

But if you only go with one or two of these angelfish you can go with 3, rams 4 or 5 but if you get all males you will have to take some out and dwarf gouramis I would say up to 10 alone.

Now the more the ground is broken up at all levels the more territory the fish will have to share so they will not fight as much.

This is my opinion but some other people might have more experience with all 3 at the same time.

Brad

I was wondering what kind of rock should I use or can I go with the target playsand ?

and If I use the sand would the live plants be okay with that?

What kind of filter would I use if I used the sand ?

I was wondering what kind of rock should I use or can I go with the target playsand ?

and If I use the sand would the live plants be okay with that?

What kind of filter would I use if I used the sand ?

I've had a few people that have had their angels kill dwarf gouramis, but they had in smaller tanks so I think it should be fine.

Live plants are fine with sand.