UhOH

FishBrain

So over the last week I have been siphoning out little red bugs. Flat worms are what I found them to be, and on sunday I did a dose of Flat worm exit. Man that stuff works as good as an H-bomb, As they were dieing I siphoned out the dead bodies and the cobweb looking things that they left behind. I watched carefully and after about 3 hours I noticed non of my coral were opening up so I proceeded to do a 30% water change and again watch. Monday I took the afternoon of to do a little more maint as I wanted the rest of these darn things out. When I went to bed last night everything was going fine. All fish were eating, the crabs and shrimp were doing their thing, corals and such looked good, but this morning I woke up to my Yellow tang dead. :(

Do you think it was from the flat worms? I am at work now so there is no way I can get home to do a water change or even checkon them.

I need some Ideas, anything that you think would help fix things or understand what I did wrong, or need to still do.

I woke up to my Yellow tang dead. :(

Do you think it was from the flat worms?

Not likely, although within a scarce possibility...most probably coincidence or the flatworm exit (some fish, individuals, not just species, seem sensitive to it). Speaking of which, wherever did you find the stuff (it has been banned from sale in Canada forever)?

Will do.

Oh and everything else in the tank is doing great!!

The kids are upset that "Poon" is gone

Yes Poon was the name of the Yellow tang, more for the fact of having the girls say, thats our yellow tang, Poon. :)