sick clown loach?

sharknut

any ideas? My clown loach just isn't himself the last few days, just moping around and sleeping alot on his side. I know the sleeping on side is normal, but allday lets get real. All water tests a-ok and all other fish great. He is about 4.5 Years old and aprox 5", is it just his time to go? :(

He is about 4.5 Years old and aprox 5", is it just his time to go? :(

I should think not, it is still a Juvenile. Clown loaches take almost as long as humans to mature. lol It's probably about 13 in human years. Is it breathing hard? Does it have a hard time righting it's self when you approach it with a probe? What about at night, does it come out then? Does it eat?

He is about 4.5 Years old and aprox 5", is it just his time to go? :(

I should think not, it is still a Juvenile. Clown loaches take almost as long as humans to mature. lol It's probably about 13 in human years. Is it breathing hard? Does it have a hard time righting it's self when you approach it with a probe? What about at night, does it come out then? Does it eat?

It's breathing seems normal and is still eating, night time doesn't seem to matter that I can see. If you go near it, it will move but doesn't seem to care if you touch it. I don't know, could be worried over nothing?

Do you have more than one? He could be bored or lonely as they are a very social creature. I keep mine at 80-82F. If he doesn't pick up, try a water change.

Tammy

Today it seems like the right side of its body is paralized or something. Its not lonely it has lots of friends it swims with usually. I'll try bumping the temp a couple up, but its been in the same temp of water for years.