Is Big Al's still re-openning in Calgary?

Northranger

Just wondering, I heard November, then December, etc etc....

Have bought from them on-line but thought they might, just might, have some "Grand Openning" specials on tanks when they re-open ... I'm not having much luck finding a large, good condition tank :tongue: unless I break down and buy new.

Hey thanks !

I've been seaching that site every day, couple of times a day for weeks.

Several of those are already sold (the 160), I am waiting for a viewing time on the 136 gal with the white stand (it's the one that I posted question elsewhere here on silicone seals - been dry for many years... at least 15-18 years old) but a couple of the 180 gal tanks I had never seen the ad before!

I have left them messages, thanks again!

Hal :thumbs:

Sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper to find things. The one with the white stand looks like it is in good shape I would say that it should be ok.

Sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper to find things. The one with the white stand looks like it is in good shape I would say that it should be ok.

I thought I'd dug lol, you dug better!

The 136 I am waiting on the female seller to let me know when/if I can see it. That's the tank that was empty for the last 7 ?years...

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!